I managed to get two panels edged and glued together. Which means I promptly ran out of clamps. So while those are curing I’m on hold until tomorrow for the other two panels. I’m not sure why, but I do not enjoy gluing up panels. There is nothing difficult about it, I just don’t enjoy it.
As I was gluing up the first panel I had my first Harbor Freight clamp failure. No idea why it broke. I had just started applying pressure and it just snapped. I’ll save it for parts and maybe make a run to Harbor Freight tomorrow for a replacement and possibly a couple additional.
It looks like yet another week will pass before I finally get to finish these tables. It seems like this project is taking forever.